Sunday, November 8, 2009

Pink Mini Auction Wrap Up

WOW! and THANK YOU!!!! to all participants and THANK YOU to the bidders (especially those with multiple bids)!!!!
I can't say THANK YOU enough!! Everyone's mini was amazing! Over half of the mini's were made from the designers own materials. Again, THANK YOU! Everyone pulled together and made it happen and all the hard work was appreciated greatly! Here is a list of the final bids .If you were not a high bidder, you can still contribute by making a donation at the Passionately Pink for a cure website noted below. Below are the instructions on what to do next.

Album A
Bona: $40 from Shorna
Beverly #2: $10 from purplelsumom
Beverly #3: $15 from purplelsumom
Jana: $10 from Suz

Album B
Amy: $30 from zettibetti
Ebony: $35 from from purplelsumom
Gloria: $15 from Cara
Sandra: $45 from purplelsumom
Ruth: $15 from purplelsumom

Album C
Beth: $10 from At the Brink of Insanity
Felicia: $10 from Joyce
Malin: $10 from Joyce
Tiffany: $25 from Cathy
Lisa: $ $25 from Jude

Album D
Jude: $15 from Cathy
Joy: $40 from Trina
Louise: $10 from MiasMommy
Rowena: $35 from purplelsumom
Joyce: $60 from Jude

Album E
Alyson: $45 from Shorna
Christina: $45 from Shorna
Debbi: $30 from Suzy C
Phoenix: $15 from purplelsumom
Tammy: $10 from Suzy C

Album F
Stacy: $10 from At the Brink of Insanity
Laura: $100 from lconner
Sarah: $50 from Kathryn at Scrapbeach
Tara: $40 from Cathy
Glynda: $15 from purplelsumom

The High Bidders can now go to the Passionately Pink website (http://www.info-komen.org/goto/pink-minis ) to make a donation in the amount of your bid (or more if you choose!). All funds go directly to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. (None of the money goes through me or the participants!) They accept all major credit/debit cards. You will immediately receive a receipt for you donation for tax purposes.
I also need the High Bidders to email me (at quiltedbaglady@aol.com) a contact email to forward on to the mini designer. You can then exchange the needed info to get the mini to the high bidder. All participants have agreed to mail the mini's to the highest bidder. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me! Thank you once again!


BLOG CANDY WINNERS!
My son and daughter drew the names of the Pink Mini for a Cure Blog Candy today. The entrants were anyone who helped advertise the auction, participated in the auction or made a donation. the winners are:
A mini album kit from Jill W (momma2ski): Grab the Scraps
A complete mini album from me: Jill W!!
A mini Album kit from me: Amy (amysscrappyspace)
Email me your contact info so I can get these items in the mail to you!!

BIG PINK HUGS!!!
Laura

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Wow, Wow I am one truly lucky lady!!!
    I am so honored to be the receipent of your mini, wow.
    If you will send me the addy for Grab the Scraps so I can get it out to her a.s.a.p. I will take care of that.
    I am sending you my addy info in your message on the Beach.
    Thanks again.
    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see where to add my name for the $25 donation that I made on behalf of Live.Teach.Create. I hope it gets counted into the total for your $1k.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners of the blog candy and to everyone who purchased one of these amazing minis. Laura you are one special Lady to have put all of this together. A big hug and thank you to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all your work & all the other crafters for making such beautiful minis

    I submitted my payment so I can't wait to receive Jana's album

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura..Gingerbread House Mini Album Recipe brougt to life .... what I needed to put all of my holiday recipes in. I could't find my Recipe bag with all the holiday favs..I had put it in a safe place..my Crafty Room. Thank you SO much for showing all of us how to make the coolest projects. I am so excited about you 12 Days of Christmas. Looking forward to Creating. Merry Christmas Sheryl

    ReplyDelete