Saturday, November 7, 2009

PINK MiNI'S FOR A CURE BIDDING IS NOW CLOSED

THANK YOU to everyone who participated by giving their time and effort to making a Pink Mini. They were all SOOOO amazing!!

THANK YOU to everyone who bid! WOW!

This auction exceeded my expectations by a mile!! You all are the best. I will be posting the high bidders and their bids by tomorrow with instructions as to what to do next. Even if you didn't have the high bid, you can still make a donation in any amount! We are currently at $795 in bids. I would LOVE for the total to be $1000. That's only $205 dollars in added donations. Go to the Passionately Pink for a Cure event website ( http://www.info-komen.org/goto/pink-minis) to make your donation.

Sarah and I will be filming the drawing for the blog candy tomorrow.

HUGE PINK HUGS TO EVERYONE!!!

4 comments:

  1. Super awesome!!
    So instead of paying the $40 bid, I would pay more right. Id love to see it go to $1000!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can donate however much you want!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura, what about shipping costs? do we include more for that? please let me know so I can go ahead and pay for the 2 I bid on. Thanks a million!!
    -Terri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi laura. I was so glad to be a part of it. I think you did a great job. I would be interested if you started anything else like this again. I will be checking in often to get directions on how to send my album. thanks again for hosting.

    Glynda

    ReplyDelete