Saturday, December 5, 2009

You know you have a Glimmer Mist and Stickles addiction when:

*Someone comments on your "sparkly" nail enamel and you aren't wearing nail enamel. (Too much Stickles!)

* You ask for something that sparkles for Christmas....and you're thinking Glimmer Mist!

*You look at your pearlized shampoo/conditioner in the shower and try to think of what color of Glimmer Mist it looks like...and wonder if you have that color!

*You notice for the fist time that there is a sparkle fleck in your tooth paste...and it looks like Stickles!

*You consider using a drop of Stickles on each ear when you can't find you favorite stud earrings!

I've never been a sparkle girl till I discovered Glimmer Mist and Stickles!
I think I need "Sparklers Anonymous"!



I have some new fun stuff coming up on my Blog starting Monday!

I will be doing my own version of
The 12 Days of Christmas!

I will have 12 (yes 12!!) ideas for handcrafted decor and gifts. I'm starting now to give you enough time to get them done before Christmas. Some will be super quick and easy, some a bit more involved. I will also have kits available for some of them, but all will have instructions on my blog and a video on YouTube.

Happy Holidays!!!

11 comments:

  1. Laura That is so funny! Can I join the "sparklers Anonymous" I too have found an addiction with it! Super Excited for Monday! You always have Super Creative Ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love your humour,Im in if you R starting "THE SPARKLERS ANONYMOUS CLUB", who care's what the place looks like so long as you are in the spirit of things, glitter-stickles, sprinkles and sparklers, bring it all out, at least it matches the christmas tree, hehehehe, you are having FUN and thats what its all about. Just love your energy
    Arohanui XXxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just about spit my coffee out when I read that you asked for something that sparkles for Christmas and were hoping for glimmer mist ! That is too funny! Can't wait to see what goodies you have in store. I'll be stalking your site.
    Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, I can hardly wait! I need all the inspiration I can get this year. I am not quite in the mood yet. Love your videos... My daughter and I were watching and felt like we knew you...our kind of gal!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. TOO FUNYYYY--GURL YOU HAD ME CRACKN' UP OVER HERE--AND TO THINK I THUNK A COUPLE OF THESE AND KEPT IT TO MYSELF---LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. 12 days of Christmas. This will be wonderful. I so enjoy your work. I want to thank you for all the truly excellent tutorials you do and your willingness to share. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. Time is a serious problem with me. I never seem to have enough of it. I'm still working on the wonderful Butterfly pattern I ordered. I will try this recipe book. It is just adorable. Thank you thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving the 12 Days of Christmas series on Youtube!
    Thank you for sharing all of your wonderful ideas and talent with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. please enter me in your drawing! i just love all your stuff, you are one of a kind. so many ideas. thanks heyjude428 on the scrap beach

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love your blog and I want to make your 1st day of christmas ginger bread house recipe box but I can not see the measurements of the chipboard can you please email me these so I can make this for a gift for my mom. Thank You Marie
    geib2@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just started looking at your blog and video's. I love the lst day of Christmas gingerbread house recipe box. You said to go to your address below the video to find the instructions and measurements, but couldn't find it at all. Found a lot of other videos. Would love to make these as gifts. Can you send me the instructions please. Send to sugarbr9@aol.com. You have beautiful things that you have made. Have subscribed to your videos sugarbr(559) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete