Wednesday, August 18, 2010

All Aboard!!

Here are the All Aboard Train Mini Albums that I designed and will be teaching during the next Ustream class. I am working to finish the pattern by tomorrow.


Garden Bugs Train Version


Monster Train Version (paper shown is different from kit version)

I still have kits available at my Etsy shop (CLICK HERE to go directly to the shop) The patterns aren't up yet but it will go up as soon as it is complete. The class is scheduled for this weekend, but I may need to slide it to the following week...stay tuned to my blog for an update if I have to move the class a week.

Laura

2 comments:

  1. Laura you are unstopable. This is the cutest mini ever. Your talent is amazing and I can't wait till Friday!:)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are soooo Cute! I think this is my favorite. I'll have to make the 'girly' one for my granddaughters. Thank you for sharing your awesome talent with us.

    ReplyDelete