Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What's up Wednesday! August 4, 2010

Sarah and I have been seeing these cute flowers made from zipper tape in all the accessory departments/stores. I also used them a few months ago on the cover of mini. They are fun and fast to make. You can use old zippers, new zippers, or I found zipper tape in a couple of colors in the trim section of a fabric store.



Thank you to everyone for their kind birthday wishes to Sarah. I can't believe my "baby" is now 10!! Time has gone WAY TOO FAST!!
Have an awesome week!!

Laura

12 comments:

  1. Great video, love the rosette look and that album is adorable, love the zipper accent on the front. Hope your fingers weren't to burnt!
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh....these are adorable!! Happy Birthday to Sara AND....you didn't hear the news? YouTube added 5 more minutes to their video's....COOL!

    Jilly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! That' why I commented on having 15 minutes now during the video...not so rushed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the idea!My God, how much I threw zippers

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right, these flowers are everywhere!!! Thanks for another awesome tutorial!! And Happy Birthday, again, to Sarah!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome, I referenced your tut on my blog post (I hope that is OK)
    I love these!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tutorial..TFS! Happy B-day to Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for sharing!!! Wonderful idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGOODNESS! I've never seen these flowers before! Love it! Thanks for the tutorial! They are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for showing!!! These are awesome and I can make some for my granddaughters for Christmas stocking stuffers.

    ReplyDelete