Friday, December 3, 2010

Winter Wonderland Ustream class tonight!

I am trying REALLY hard to have the pattern for tonight's class done before class.... it's been one of those days today. I don't want to postpone the class, so if i can't get the pattern done this afternoon, I will have it by morning.

Here is the Winter Wonderland Lacey Flap Mini Album that we will be doing tonight....


Winter White version (Kit will be available this weekend)


Mitten Weather Version (avaialble on Etsy now)



For class tonight you will need 5 sheets of double sided patterned paper or lt. weight card stock in a solid color with no texture. You will also need at least one Martha Stewart "Punch Around the Page" corner and edge punch set. You will also need additional paper/card stock to complete the album, but this will get you started.

CLICK HERE to go directly to my Ustream channel at 7pm Pacific time tonight.

Laura

8 comments:

  1. Oh, Laura! I can "hear" how frazzled you are in the words of your post! RELAX!! I think I speak for everyone when I say that we aren't going anywhere!!! We can always watch the recording of the class AFTER we get our kits or patterns! Not to worry! I always watch again when I am making my project anyway!! So, take a deep breath and no worries!!!
    Hugs to all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with that. I always watch the recording while I work on my project. I am to busy watching and listening to you while you are making the project first.

    Just breath. Tonight for us is a get together and a chance to watch you do your stuff.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura,
    Relax and take care of you and your family.
    With everything you have going on in your life it is a miracle that you can even think about doing a class. If you have to postpone the class we will understand.
    Hugs,
    angelbug56

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw a little of the class...this is absolutely beautiful...Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wanted to tell you that I thought this fold was clever and I made one this morning...I just made one page and made that the "mini-mini" album. I filled the pockets with tags, and am mailing it to my birthday swap buddy today. Thanks for the class.

    ReplyDelete
  6. watched the recording on how you made these this is so beautiful. you are so talented.
    thanks for doing all that you do.
    God bless you and your family I do pray for you and your family daily.
    hug
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Laura!
    I cant wait to get started on this one
    I too watch the recording while I am making the albums
    thank you for sharing these amazing projects while you have so much going on in your life right now
    Blessings to you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the project anf have just started mine, thanks Laura. Here is a link to the EK Success "around the Page" dimensions: http://gretchenbarron.typepad.com/my_weblog/tutorial----scallop-trim-border-and-corner-punch----cutting-squares-and-rectangles/, in case someone wants to addapt their album for it:)

    ReplyDelete