Sunday, January 9, 2011

Just a quick note on the Heritage albums...

First this tomorrow morning, we are calling Basic Grey to make sure we can get more of the Curio paper. If we can, I am planning to make up 42 more of the Heritage album kits. The rest of the embellishments and the Punky Sprouts albums should be no problem. If you are seriously interested in getting on the waiting list for one of these additional kits (they will have all of the same materials), send me an email at quiltedbaglady@aol.com and I will add you to the list. I will give everyone on the list the first chance at the new batch and then post them. I will do my best to get the kits out prior to the first class.

The patterns will go up on Jan 22nd-ish...on the new website.

Laura

PS ....the momentary panic has passed and I am in the zone!!!.....

6 comments:

  1. Woo woo ... in the zone. You go girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could afford the kit but right now food is prio #1... ;) I'm gonna have to settle with the pattern this time. :( But I will follow you on Ustream anyway! Can't wait to see what you've come up with for CHA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura: I know you will amaze Tim and everyone at CHA with your awesome designs. All the best to you. This Heritage Album is going to be great...I need real help with embellishing. Thanks for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Laura How are the projects coming along. I've been following Tim's blog and see the new release and can only begin to imagine how you will use them. Love the new dies and edge dies. And I am so excited as I found out yesterday I get to go to CHA wooo -whooo... can't wait to check out your projects live!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your newest follower here Laura.
    Congrats on you invitation from Tim... Wow, this means you are super talented Dear...

    Wish you the best for 2011... it's already happening!!!

    Gina Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Laura... I am so chuffed for you to be doing stuff for Sir Tim !!!! You deserve it.... Your work is so freely shared and inspirational.. I have just finished a very pleasing album for my wedding last year, which was done after seeing your snow video on YouTube... Made with envelopes.... Thanks for the instructions.. I am off to a day crafting with Tim next month here in England so I am so excited!!!
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete